
/\
|
{ Kendall in front}
Well, ever since last Friday I have been working on projects, trying to accomplish homework and writing papers. I wasn't able to finish all of this over the weekend therefore, I had a lot to hury with the beginning of the week. It wasn't that I hadn't worked on it, but after four hours in a little library conference room with nothing but geometry of composite shapes your eyes and brain can get worn out; as did mine. Yesterday at work, I went outside with my kids and I changed my mind, I wanted to go to the big playground instead of the little one but Kendall didn't want to. She yelled, "No!" at me and ran the opposite way. Before I could run for her (and this is also in a parking lot where buses come through at times) I had to get my other five onto the grass, then bolt at her to get her before she got too far. Needless to say she was in big trouble and I was very upset! ANyway, if I could ask you all to pray for the end of the semester for Dan and I and the rest of the college students. The work seems endless and very exhausting. Dan has a very heavy work load of six classes and that's including Statics, Circuits, and Physics which ae the more difficult and demanding classes. I thank the Lord for what He's teaching me, but please Lord! Let all my efforts be beneficial! I know He will, thanks for the prayers all!
-- Kara

No comments:
Post a Comment