Tuesday, March 17, 2009


As most of you know I have been taking an art class (drawing 1). Here is my portfolio so far:

5 comments:

  1. WOW KARA!!!! There are REALLY great. I especially love the ones with the hanging fabric. I am really impressed.

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had just a 1/4 of your talent girl!! These are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those are really good. I had no idea you were that good at drawing. And I thought I knew you!:) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I tell you all the time, but I'm so proud of you and the great job you're doing in all your classes. I'm also so proud of you for taking the art class, we knew you had talent, and with a little instruction you are doing awesome!!!

    Luv ya.
    -me

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!I had know I idea you were so talented!

    ReplyDelete